Our idea to start business of fashioned clothing is supported with the cause to make men, women and kid look a bit more glamorous than the usual. In the year 2018
, we embarked on this business journey as a manufacturer
; having office base in North East Delhi. Innovative manufacturing process is currently helping our company to give product-line that includes Kids Denim Jeans, Denim Blue Jeans Pant, Skinny Jeans, Black Jeans, etc.
, a look to remember. We have added functionality in range by using flat rivets that will not scratch saddle. Offered denims have seven belt loops, watch pockets and yoke seam over panel that assists in keeping wallets safe in place.
With passing time, we are improving our product-line by adding new designs and styles. To make a positive difference in the lives of people who wear our collection, we invest a lot of time giving our product-line, a classy look. Understanding the need of riders who wear our collection, we make denims that posses features like anti-bacteria, water repellent, tough gear and sun shield. Being a world's renowned brand for denims, we design clothing that is a mix of comfort and durability.Infrastructure
Our company is having support of a wide infrastructure base where diverse business activities are performed in an organized way. Our manufacturing space is installed with large sized modern machines, which makes designing offered Skinny Jeans, Black Jeans, etc
., a simple process. Quality Checking ProcessNato Garments QC/QA Check Points
Our quality checking procedure includes four sections like cutting, sewing, washing and finishing. Below mentioned is our quality checking process which will help customers to well-understand that how quality is made at our company:Section Wise Quality Check Points of Nato Garments
Cutting Process Quality Check Point
- Cutting quality Check Points
- Sewing Quality Check Points
- Washing Quality Check Points
- Finishing Quality Check Points
- Fabric Upside Down: We ensure that fabric is not upside down.
- Fabric Skewing: Here at our company, for chest of 60 cm, maximum skewing of 2 cm is allowed. If there is any defect, it can be resolved by re-setting of fabric at the textile mill.
- Relaxation: Before any of the process like cutting and knitting, elasticized woven fabrics are made to loosen up for around 12 to 24 hours, duration depends upon the type of fabric. Relaxation is compulsory for stretch fabrics.
- The Height Of Cutting Pile: The high will be the pile on the cutting table, the more possibility of the pieces getting unequal in size will be. This may lead to fitting issues. Whether height is accurate for the kind of fabric used is okay or not is ensured (usually height should be around 2~3 inches and not more than 5 inches).
- Numbering And Bundling: We ensure that different parts of correctly numbered to eliminate shading. This numbering is removed after the process of sewing.
- Storing: All the parts of clothing are stored without getting them folded.
Sewing Process Quality Check Point
- Critical Operations: Examine critical operations such as sewing of the neck- seam, cuff, armhole, placket and much more of Denim Blue Jeans Pant, Casual Jeans, Stretch Denim Jeans, and other jeans. This is done so that the operator gets the clear understanding of what is needed and how to make it accurately before finish making large quantities of Nato Garments.
- Labeling: Labels are attached as per size.
- Bonding Strength: We examine bonding strength of interlining in the process of fusing.
- Seam Allowance: Correctness of seam allowance is ensured.
- Numbering: Ensures that operators have kept seams parts together with numbers to annihilate shading.
- Measurement Check: Style construction and measurement of Nato Garments is checked.
Washing Process Quality Check Point
- Washing method: stone wash, sand wash normal wash and enzyme wash.
- Bleaching method: stone bleach and garment bleach
- Any special process such as over-dye process after washing process
- The color tone of the blue yarn
- The whiteness of the white yarn
- Resultant color tone: bluer or yellowish
- Rubbing effect: contrast on the blue yarn and white yarn
- Evenness on the blue and white parts
- Document the identification of product's sealed sample, As per the quality standards, final inspection is done.
- Proper QC checking involves ticking right over adherence of all needed quality standards.
QC is not passed from our company before the shipment if following errors are to be found:
Finishing Process Quality Check Point
- Color not matched with approved shade band and fabric flaws
- Washing marks are there in excess of 1 on the garment preceding the knee
- More than 3 washing marks on any part of the garment
Packing and Carton Quality Check
- Button attaching
- Complete Nato Garments' quality check
- Packing and carton
Final Inspection Quality Check Points
- Correct carton choice as per clients' requirement
- Correct ticketing and placement
- Sealing, packaging, binding and barcode examining
- Packing correct quantity of folded garments
For our company, Nato Garments Private Limited, final inspection of Denim Blue Jeans Pant, Casual Jeans, Stretch Denim Jeans, and other product's quality is crucial. Final judgement regarding quality of manufactured line comes by the buyers. Complete quality control of Nato Garments ensures 100% genuine quality. Without undergoing final inspection, not a single piece of garment is shipped from our end.
A final inspection report is the quality certificate given by the buyers in which whether they have approved product's quality or not is mentioned. Below cited are some quality checking points of final checking process:
- Design Sample
- Fabric checking and layering
- Card board Pattern
- Cutting, segregation and bundling
- Stitching (single tailor or chain
- Thread cutting and labeling
- Quality control check
- Washing, drying and pressing
- Individual packing
- Carton packing